15+ Awesome Inspirational Helen Keller Quotes
Helen Keller (1880-1968) has been a truly inspiring icon. Having lost sight and hearing ability at a very young age, Helen learned to grapple with life’s small and big struggles and stands as an example of an individual’s ability to overcome extraordinary odds.
>>> 177 Short and Inspiring mother daughter quotes
1. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
2. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
3. Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.
4. Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.
5. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
6. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
7. My darkness has been filled with the light of intelligence and behold, the outer day-lit world was stumbling and groping in social blindness.
8. Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence and I learn whatever state I am in, therein to be content.
9. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
10. Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.
11. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
12. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and success achieved.
13. One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
14. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
15. Smell is a potent wizard that transports you across thousands of miles and all the years you have lived.
>>> 131 Inspirational good night quotes with Beautiful Images
16. we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another.
17. The highest result of education is tolerance.
18. There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among his.
19. We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.
20. We are never really happy until we try to brighten the lives of others.
21. If we do not like our work and do not try to get happiness out of it, we are a menace to our profession as well as to ourselves.
22. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
23. Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties
24. What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
25. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
26. No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.
27. People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant.
28. Life is an exciting business and most exciting when it is lived for others.
29. I do not want the peace which passeth understanding, I want the understanding which bringeth peace.
30. Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.
Read more: Top 20+ good morning quotes and Sayings