Phan Thiet City Center
Phan Thiet City’s terrain includes low mountains, rivers, sand dunes and sea with 57.4km of coastal. Ca Ty River divides the city into two parts: the south is trade area, and the north is administrative one.
Tourism services and commerce have fast developed with increasingly sea tourism and a number of investment projects concentrating in Phan Thiet, Ham Tien,Hon Rom, Long Son area, Suoi Nuoc, Mui Ne and Tien Thanh.
Located in coastal, Phan Thiet is city of beautiful tropical beaches with resorts, hotels, restaurants, bars, souvenir shops, services of internet, motor, bicycle rubber dinghy, surfboard, buoy for hide.
– Phan Thiet Water Tower – symbol of city
– Beautiful Mui Ne beach surrounded by groves of palm trees and miles of red and golden sand dunes
– Hon Rom beach
– Lovely Doi Duong beach is a popular spot for lovers to sit in the evening
– Mui Ne white sand dunes where you can kite boarding and windsurfing
– Po Sha Nu Tower is ancient temple of the Champa Kingdom
– Duc Thanh School where teacher Nguyen Tat Thanh stayed and taught for one year
– Van Thuy Tu Temple is the oldest temple dedicated to whale worship in Binh Thuan (since 1762)
– Khe Ga Lighthouse is an unique lighthouse setting on the rocky island
– Ong, Ba Thien Hau, Phat Quang, Ta Cu pagoda of which Ong Pagoda has a Chinese Style beautiful architecture.
To sum up, Phan Thiet City has been one of the most Vietnam Popular Destinations for a long time. One of big contribution is food. Food are diversity there like sizzling cake, fish mix, steamed sponge cake and etc.
Steamed Rice Cake (Bánh Bò)
Vietnamese Crepe Cake (Bánh Xèo)