Quotes of the day – April 4, 2016
Hello there! Enjoy good morning quotes, Quotes of the day – April 2, 2016. Wish you a nice day!
1. I do love nothing in the world so much as you. – William Shakespeare
2. If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change. – Budda
3. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller
4. Even the prettiest flower will die one day. It’s nature’s way of teaching us that nothing lasts forever. – Unknown
5. A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too. – Miranda Kerr
6. Flowers don’t tell, they show – Stephan Skeem
7. All the flowers of the tomorrows are in the seeds of today. – Indian Proverb
Also see: Here are some beautiful short quote about love that get to the point.